Sunday, April 26, 2009

We have the Best Baby

Whitney enjoyed another great day yesterday! She got to meet lots more people, but she slept through 98% of their "oohs!" and "awww!"s. :) She continues to eat and poop like a champ. :)

Big bro Bailey is doing AWESOME and is in LOVE with his little sis. NO jealousy yet at all. We think he is pretty wiped out from all the doorbell-ringing and kid wrangling he has been attending to over the last two days. He really is the best dog.

Here are a few pics until Eric can stop fighting with you.tube and the video madness! :)
THANK YOU AGAIN for allllll of your prayers and thoughts! She is truly our dream come true!

Whitney got to meet her cousin, Caroline today. The girls are about 9 weeks apart and we cant wait to watch them grow up together!


Whitney's levels at the hospital were "great" but the nurses recommended some time in the sun (through the windows) to help the whole jaundice thing that all babies are born with.


One of the only moments we were alone as a family of 4 yesterday. :)


We took Whitney and Bailey on a quick walk around the block, and she proved she is ready for her close-up! The paparrazi were relentless! :)


One of the only pics of the 3 of us. Dont worry...mom is coming over tonight to take pics of the three/four of us. :)


We had a brief photo shoot in Whitney's room this morning :) We plan to take her picture in this chair every month to see how much she grows. Bailey wanted in on the action, too of course. :)


The next two pics are our FAVORITES sooo far. :)

25 comments:

Mandy said...

LOVE the Ralph Lauren dress. . .love the sunglasses. . .love the smile. . .love the family picture. . love it love it love it.

Hugs!
Me

April said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the chair pics! Thats a wonderful way to see how she grows! She is just a doll!

Melba said...

Wow, she is a beauty...just look at those cheeks! CONGRATULATIONS...I am very happy for you!!

Melba

Annelise Conway said...

My FAVORITE picture has to be the last one... those giggles.... ALREADY!

bethaidan said...

She is so stinking cute!!! I love the sunglasses!!!! I think you ought to crop the one chair picture in and make an 8 x 10 out of it!!!! God Bless you and your family!!! Birth mom is still in my prayers.

Erin said...

She's so cute! I love the pic of her in the chair with Bailey beside her.

Natosha said...

What a beautiful little one! You guys are so lucky to have one another.

God is soo good!

Beth Sutton said...

Kat- those are some seriously awesome pictures!! I can't pick a favorite! And how cool she has a cousin so close in age... that I am so envious of... that will be so special watching them grow!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, love the sunglasses, the chair pic is sooo cute! and the fam pic is great (wonder who took that :)
her laugh is priceless
luv u 4 dal

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM ALLL!!!!! I think the pic in the chair idea is AWESOME! Will be nice to look at compare! Congrats for the millionth time! I am seriously just so happy for you two I mean FOUR!
Randi

mommy2rene said...

SHe is soo beautiful Kat!! I love the smiling pic!! Jaelyn is almost 3 months and I still can't get a full blown smile on pic yet. That is a great idea what you are doing with the chair :)

Sha said...

Those are amazzing pictures. I still get teary eyed looking at them. Whitney is so PRECIOUS!

SarahBeth said...

I can't take how cute the ones are of her in the SHADES! And Bailey is doing so well! He looks so sweet beside her in that cute chair. She is so adorable!!!!! I am just so happy for y'all!

Katie said...

i cant say this enough, she is just GORGEOUS! smiling already! i guess she already knows how lucky she is :-)

Amber McConnell said...

Aww i love all the pics she is so beautiful!!! love the pic of all 3 of you that is priceless.. Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful & the chair pics are WONDERFUL....

angiem said...

She is just precious!! I am glad your first days have been great! The amazement never goes away :)
Enjoy every second!!!

Angie

E said...

What a beautiful little smile!!!

Maria H. said...

Love the pics! She's such a doll. It's good to finally see one of the 3 of you too, I was waiting for that. :-) We are on our way to Disney today, so we will wave and blow kisses when we get in. CONGRATS again!!

Mari said...

I love all of the pictures! Especially of the one with Whitney smiling-too precious! She is absolutely gorgeous.

Congratulations on a wonderful home coming.

Jacky said...

Congratulations! Whitney is an absolute doll baby!!
I just wanted to say (and I hope this doesn't sound rude or snarky!) but the fluffy pink things on her car seat straps aren't really that great to have. It's an after market add on. They also seem to be keeping her chest clip at a lower position then it should be at. Just something I've found out along the way!
God Bless!

Tami Hawkins said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!

Tami Hawkins said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!

stacey said...

Hey Kathlen and Eric I wanted to write and say Congrats!!! She is beautiful.. You guys are going to be the best parents she could ever ask for. I'm so happy for yall. Dreams do come true.. Love all the pics. Joan kept me informed and updated on everything. Just wanted to let you know how happy I am for yall.. Keep in touch..

Stacey S

Anonymous said...

oh my god she is beautiful! Just look at that hair!!! I am so so happy for the two of you! May she bring the both of you very much happiness! Again Congrats

Ellen
Nickolas&Mackenziemommy!